Saturday, October 4, 2014

Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy

#21 SOLD

#23

#25

Today I'm showing you more of the smalls I have available. These would be great little gifts for the upcoming holidays, who doesn't like that special, one of a kind surprise? For your horse loving spouse, children, family away from home, friends, acquaintances, your barn manager, farrier- the list goes on. These are part of the Summer of 2014 60 series that weren't claimed, and with these, the gift keeps on giving since I donate $8 of each sale to horse rescue efforts. There is some money in the fund waiting to be donated, I'd like to see it grow a bit more to make the money I give go further.  They are all 6x8x1.5 gallery wrap for $68 each + shipping. 
These are going to be posted from earliest to latest, with 3 each post. So far #2, #5, #8, #13, #15 and #17 have been posted. Please feel free to contact me for more info, or to purchase. Thank you! UPDATE: #21 is SOLD

Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysgaitedhorseartworks.blogspot.com
jonelle-t-mccoy.artistwebsites.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment