Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy

© "Once Again"

I have been sharing with you the progression of the WIP painting "Once Again", and I finally have the finished painting to share with you. Unlike my flat lines paintings, the lines in this one are dimensional, and there is added acrylic based texture mediums added for further depth. Depending on how this painting is lit, will give it a slight difference in how it looks. It's slight, but interesting. I had so enjoyed doing this technique on another painting that I've definitely decided that this approach will be a part of my creations. "Once Again" has been painted with acrylics on a 16"x20"x1.5" gallery wrap canvas. It is available. Contact me for more info. 

Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysgaitedhorseartworks.blogspot.com
jonelle-t-mccoy.artistwebsites.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment