Friday, May 2, 2014

Art by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "Coffee with Creme"

© "Coffee with Creme"

Some of my favorite colors that a horse can sport are the creme dilutions, especially the palominos. I've done a few of these striking equines with their golden coats accented with gorgeous snow white manes and tails. Many are part of my Golden Horses Series as is this handsome fella, chocolate palomino with his abundant white hair. As is part of my signature the title uses a play on words, in this case the coffee with creme indicates the creme color dilution rather than the cream you'd have in coffee, but it boils down to the same thing- that lovely cafe with milk shade. "Coffee with Creme" has been painted with acrylics on a standard 24"x20" canvas and is available through my home studio for $475.00 + shipping. Make this gorgeous fellow a part of your home stable! Contact me at mccoysartworks@gmail.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment