Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"Iris Upon a Star" by Oklahoma Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


"Iris Upon a Star"

This one was created with someone special in mind that I'm 
close to who loves irises, paso's, purple and green. This lovely paso fino mare is thrilled to be in the midst of these gorgeous multi-colored purple and yellow irises. This is another that brings to mind a snippet of my past. As a young mid teen I wished upon a star hoping for love to find me, and that time, my wish came true. Can you see the star in this painting? What wishes do you have that could come true if you really believe? Titled "Iris Upon a Star", this acrylic has been painted on an 18"x24"x1.5" gallery wrap canvas. Sold.
All copyrights reserved 2013. For prints please visit: http://jonelle-t-mccoy.artistwebsites.com/featured/iris-upon-a-star-jonelle-t-mccoy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment