Thursday, September 4, 2014

Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy

© "Together Again" sold

I had done a small 4 horse painting that I knew someday I'd repeat on a larger scale, and got my chance when a paso fino owner commissioned me to do a 2'x 4' enlargement of that little painting. This was a very satisfying painting to work on, and it was hard to wrap up and send away. Can't hang them all on the walls here though. The little one was titled "Work Together" which was a News Years message, and with the revival and reunion of the 4 horses in the larger painting, I called it "Together Again".

If you didn't know, I have a page on FB- stop by and visit and give it a like if it moves you to do so. https://www.facebook.com/pages/McCoys-Gaited-Horse-Artworks/169933799699901?ref=bookmarks

Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment