Saturday, August 30, 2014

Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


© "Sailors Delight"
This golden palomino painting makes me think of my father since he was in the navy, and taught me as a child the rhyme about red sky at night, sailors delight, red sky in the morning, sailors take warning. I painted this deep gold palomino in the rich red light of the evenings setting sun, the "Sailors Delight". This acrylic 20"x 16" is gorgeously set off framed in lovely bronzed stars just past the thin white stack frame and finished off on with the deep red wood patterned outer frame. This golden paso fino painting is available through my home studio for $375.00 plus shipping. SOLD 8-30-14


Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysartworks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment