Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Abstract Horse Art by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "Twist t he Sun Fish"

© "Twist the Sun Fish"
So yesterday I posted about the Oklahoma grass fires, well today I will cover tornado's. Rain is good, rain is life- here where drought and heat are so difficult as in many states, the rain is so needed, but with it come threat of severe weather, especially starting now at this time of year. This painting titled "Twist the Sun Fish" not only expresses the twisters, it also ties in with what they call a twisting storm of a bucking bronc, they call when they buck up high a sun fish. I know I for one do NOT like a bucking horse, nor do I like tornado's, but with both, I am fascinated to watch. This painting was done with acrylics and is sold.  

No comments:

Post a Comment