Friday, March 21, 2014

t by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "Herd Dynamics"

© "Herd Dynamics"

Something I enjoy about horses that seems relevant to any social creatures is the relationship they have with each other individually and as a herd. What is it that makes some leaders, some followers, some aggressive and some meek? And as a group they are strong feeding off of the security of each other, but individually they are more easily controlled. I would place myself as the quiet one that finds the middle ground, but the other day I wanted to put on my mare ears when pushed against in a social situation. So this brought to mind my painting "Herd Dynamics", they each have distinct personalities. Which one do you relate to? This is an acrylic. Sold. Prints can be purchased here: http://jonelle-t-mccoy.artistwebsites.com/featured/herd-dynamics-jonelle-t-mccoy.html   

No comments:

Post a Comment